Febbraio 11, 2022
GSC Webinar in cooperation with WCP While the world’s economies recover from the Covid pandemic, demand dynamics for many goods […]
Luglio 8, 2021
16 July 2021 The webinar assessed the Germany’s experience on the ETS extension, collect hints for the EU overall policy […]
Febbraio 11, 2021
Webinar in association with Global Solar Council. As the global economy starts to rebound from the trauma of the pandemic, […]
- 'Canada will get left behind': U.S. incentives for carbon capture could lure investment south Ottobre 6, 2022Biden's new climate package outstrips what's on offer from Canada in terms of tax credits and price assurances. Find out more.
- Get ready for a carbon tax in the U.S. | Commentary - Orlando Sentinel Ottobre 6, 2022As early as last summer, an article in The Atlantic declared the so-called political “death” of carbon pricing. With the passage of the Inflation ...
- Companies, auditors should be going further on climate risk disclosure: report - The Record Ottobre 6, 2022TORONTO - A new report from the Carbon Tracker Initiative says that big global emitters, ... including carbon prices and other regulatory changes.
- Cost of carbon credits would be 'coins down the couch' for coal, gas companies Ottobre 6, 2022It would cost big miners and gas companies a sliver of their annual profits to pay their carbon bill under the government's climate policies, ...
- Companies, auditors should go further on climate risk disclosure: report Ottobre 6, 2022... increasingly asking for details on how exposed companies are to climate-related risks, including carbon prices and other regulatory changes.